"The bracelet is infused with elements sourced from the highest and lowest points on Earth. The white ball, carrying water from Mt. Everest, and the black ball, holding mud from the Dead Sea, exist on opposite ends. A string of clear beads link the two, signifying that throughout life’s circular journey, your path is your own."
tips to people my age from your vaguely more experienced 15 year old friend mik bogmeaty
- your first kiss is going to be pretty boring
- just because someone puts their hand in your pants doesnt mean they like you
- eyebrows arent supposed to be perfectly even
- dont smoke weed before school because you’ll just be bored
- you can type perfectly fine when you’re drunk so stop thinking you cant
- listen to the mountain goats
- dont shoplift anything that doesnt fit in your pocket
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.